Click on a title below to view the full job description.
Jr. Account Executives
FundLoans Capital is seeking motivated sales professionals who are looking to enter the mortgage industry. Take an advantage of this opportunity to join the industry with no mortgage experience! We are offering a 6-month in-depth paid training program led by world-class leaders with successful proven track records. We will provide you with all the knowledge, skills, and tools to become a successful Account Executive who will maintain and develop new mortgage broker relationships. This is a great opportunity for the driven sales person with a burning desire to be the best and succeed in an industry with uncapped earning potential. FundLoans Capital is committed to delivering the highest quality Non-QM and conventional mortgage loans by providing outstanding service, building longstanding broker relationships and holding our company culture in the highest regard. Come join the nation's leading Non-QM lender as we grow and thrive in this lucrative space.
FundLoans Capital is committed to delivering the highest quality Non-QM and conventional mortgage loans by providing outstanding service, building longstanding broker relationships and holding our company culture in the highest regard. We are looking for an innovative Developer to build robust technical solutions for our business needs.
Loan Scenario Desk Analyst
The Mortgage Loan Scenario Desk Analysts are the subject matter experts for FundLoans’s products and interpretation of investor guidelines. The Loan Scenario Desk Analyst is responsible for providing timely responses to requests for guidance related to product and credit policy guidelines, income analysis and loan structure. This role supports FundLoans’s business channels by acting as the central point of contact for Brokers, Account Executives and Loan Officers in need of product or credit policy assistance.
FundLoans is a Jumbo Non-QM, wholesale mortgage lender seeking additional hands-on “make sense” Underwriters. Our company is a leader in the Jumbo Non-QM space. We would like to add to our growing team a couple practical “outside the box” thinkers to help us grow while delivering high quality loans to our investors.
If you have expertise in manual underwriting, jumbo credit risk / wealth profiles / income streams, as well as with non-QM products like Bank Statement loans, Asset Utilization and DSCR loans, you have the skill sets we need.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Review all loan documentation, perform an analysis of findings, input data, draft complete loan conditions and “call out” loan decisions.
· Review of Credit documentation to assure compliance with investor standards on the number/type of tradelines; repayment history; derogatory credit events and minimum payments on obligations.
· Review of residential mortgage appraisal forms for all residential property types, and all property valuation tools including and not limited to Collateral Desk Assessments and AVM’s.
· Calculation of Loan to Value Ratios, Debt-To-Income Ratios, Residual Incomes, Payment Shock, and other pertinent measures of repayment ability
· Analysis of income from salaries, commissions, self-employment, investments, asset depletion and fixed income sources.
· Experienced in alternative income documentation review, such as personal and business bank statement analysis, and asset depletion.
· Analyze assets statements for bank statement income approach products.
· Reconcile findings with published guidelines to address/resolve variances, create lending solutions based on approvable exception scenarios and counter-offers.
· Perform related duties as requested. Wholesale Underwriter
· Minimum five years as a Wholesale Underwriter with the ability to underwrite to multiple Investor guidelines and Loan Products.
· Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of all aspects of wholesale loan production and mortgage loan file flow.
· Strong background in Non-Prime, Non-QM, Jumbo and Super Jumbo desired.
· Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of multiple Loan Origination Systems.
· Encinitas, California Or Remote
· Full-time, Part-time or Contract (for licensed Underwriters)
Please send resume and salary requirements