FundLoans is a wholesale lender looking for an experienced Account Executive (AE) who will establish, nurture and retain business relationships with mortgage brokers and correspondents. We are looking for a motivated, driven sales person with a burning desire to be the best and succeed in an industry with uncapped earning potential. FundLoans Capital is committed to delivering the highest quality Non-QM and conventional mortgage loans by providing outstanding service, building longstanding broker relationships and holding our company culture in the highest regard.
Account Executives will facilitate the acquisition of a wide variety of residential mortgage loan products and services through FundLoans' business-to-business network of correspondents and brokers. Come join the nation's leading Non-QM lender as we grow and thrive in this lucrative space.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain a network of mortgage brokers funding loans though FundLoans
- Managing all assigned Client accounts to include educating the clients in every aspect of the business relationship.
- Create /execute a marketing & business plan that will drive approved TPO clients
- Facilitate broker submissions of loan packages.
- Communicate with the brokers to ensure product knowledge, answer scenario questions, provide status updates, and answer general questions. Provide excellent customer service.
- Manage pipeline and meet or exceed production goals
- Monitor ongoing performance of brokers.
- Collaborate with Sales and Operation Management to continuously drive improvement in the wholesale program.
- 1-3 years previous wholesale experience
- Thorough understanding of lending guidelines and understand all facets of a real estate transaction
- Thorough understanding of all state, federal and agency regulatory requirements including but not limited to TRID, RESPA, ECOA, TILA and HMDA
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently, both verbally and written
- Strong organization skills and detail orientated
FundLoans Capital is seeking motivated sales professionals who are looking to enter the mortgage industry. Take an advantage of this opportunity to join the industry with no mortgage experience! We are offering a 6-month in-depth paid sales training program led by world-class leaders with successful proven track records. We will provide you with all the knowledge, skills, and tools to become a successful Account Executive who will maintain and develop new mortgage broker relationships. This is a great opportunity for the driven sales person with a burning desire to be the best and succeed in an industry with uncapped earning potential.
FundLoans Capital is committed to delivering the highest quality Non-QM and conventional mortgage loans by providing outstanding service, building longstanding broker relationships and holding our company culture in the highest regard. Come join the nation's leading Non-QM lender as we grow and thrive in this lucrative space.
- Introduce FundLoans Capital’s loan programs and services to qualified mortgage brokers and partners
- Win business through deepening contact networks within new and existing accounts
- Evaluate whether clients qualify under the company’s guidelines and assist them in becoming an approved FundLoans partner
- Maintain and grow a loan pipeline by working collaboratively with operations and support personnel
- Submit clean and complete documentation for all broker and loan approvals
- Assist clients with loan scenarios and progressing their submitted loans to fulfillment
- Represent FundLoans Capital in a professional manner at tradeshows, conferences, and other company-related events
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in any industry OR Recent Graduate or Senior level in College Finance, Business or Accounting major
- Strong work ethic and motivation to learn the industry
- Driven, competitive, self-motivated, organized, collaborative, and a team player
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, taking pride in client-centric service and communications
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, ready to develop with the company
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint'
FundLoans is seeking additional hands-on “make sense” Underwriters. Our company is a leader in the Jumbo Non-QM space. We would like to add to our growing team a couple practical “outside the box” thinkers to help us grow while delivering high quality loans to our investors.If you have expertise in manual underwriting, jumbo credit risk / wealth profiles / income streams, as well as with non-QM products like Bank Statement loans, Asset Utilization and DSCR loans, you have the skill sets we need.Duties and Responsibilities
- Review all loan documentation, perform an analysis of findings, input data, draft complete loan conditions and “call out” loan decisions.
- Review of Credit documentation to assure compliance with investor standards on the number/type of tradelines; repayment history; derogatory credit events and minimum payments on obligations.
- Review of residential mortgage appraisal forms for all residential property types, and all property valuation tools including and not limited to Collateral Desk Assessments and AVM’s.
- Calculation of Loan to Value Ratios, Debt-To-Income Ratios, Residual Incomes, Payment Shock, and other pertinent measures of repayment ability
- Analysis of income from salaries, commissions, self-employment, investments, asset depletion and fixed income sources.
- Experienced in alternative income documentation review, such as personal and business bank statement analysis, and asset depletion.
- Analyze assets statements for bank statement income approach products.
- Reconcile findings with published guidelines to address/resolve variances, create lending solutions based on approvable exception scenarios and counter-offers.
- Perform related duties as requested. Wholesale Underwriter
- Minimum five years as a Wholesale Underwriter with the ability to underwrite to multiple Investor guidelines and Loan Products.
- Must demonstrate thorough knowledge of all aspects of wholesale loan production and mortgage loan file flow.
- Strong background in Non-Prime, Non-QM, Jumbo and Super Jumbo desired.
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of multiple Loan Origination Systems.
- Encinitas, California Or Remote
- Full-time, Part-time or Contract (for licensed Underwriters)
National Wholesale Sales Manager
FundLoans Capital is committed to delivering the highest quality Non-QM and conventional mortgage loans by providing outstanding service, building longstanding broker relationships and holding our company culture in the highest regard.
If you have experience and meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a national inside and outside Wholesale Sales Team
- Responsible for achieving sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Responsible for timely completion of regional sales forecasts
- Utilize daily dashboard data to determine your business trends and course correct when necessary
- Partner with Operations Team to deliver optimal service levels and foster account relationships
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends to anticipate and proactively meet customer needs
- Maintain key metrics such as pull-through, product mix and loan quality
- Maintain familiarity with regulatory and industry standards and requirements
- Mentor, coach, and assist Account Executives in building & maintaining relationships with brokers and setting up new broker relationships
- Provide oversight to Account Executives in communicating changes to loan programs, rates and/or policies to brokers
- Responsible for communicating, implementing, and maintaining marketing strategies and policy and procedure changes within assigned region
- Ensure that all sales activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal lending regulations and laws governing business operations
- Provide strong leadership and direction to subordinates to ensure promotion of all corporate goals and objectives and culture
- Manage and coach direct reports to achieve division objectives, including development of regional goals, establishing appropriate timelines, monitoring progress, and maintaining effective communication with direct reports
- Participate in the development and facilitation of training and presentations for sales meetings and training sessions
- Responsible for recruiting, directing, training, developing and motivating sales force and other subordinates
- Work a flexible schedule and travel, as necessary
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
- Five years of Wholesale Mortgage Sales Experience
- Demonstrated sales performance and management
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Working knowledge of Encompass Loan Origination System
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to adapt quickly and effectively to change
- Strong and proven decision making and problem-solving ability
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus